Helpful Practice Links
You may find some additional material relating to this area of the law through the following links. Neither the Section nor the MSBA vouches for the accuracy or reliability of any of the materials on any of these pages for any specific purpose. Anyone with a significant question about their legal rights or the law's application to a concrete situation important to them should consult a lawyer.
- Cornell's Legal Information Institute, with a well-organized topical index of links to statutes, case law, administrative, and other materials.
- Please see also the links provided by subject-matter-specific sections of the MSBA.
- To subscribe to solosez, the ABA's e-mail discussion group for solo and small firm practitioners, click on the underlined "mailto" link, and put in the text of your message the words "subscribe solosez" (without the quotation marks).
- The Solosez Frequently Asked Questions file, compiling other solo lawyers' thoughts and advice about marketing, starting a solo practice, and the like.
- ASD-2 Report and ASD-2 Letter from the Minnesota Association of Verbatim Reporters and Captioners.