Prior CLE Programs/Materials
- August 22, 2012 - A Night out at the Ballpark with the St. Paul Saints
- September 12, 2012 - Creating a "Wow" Customer Service Experience
- October 10, 2012 - The Ethics of Legal Marketing on the Internet
- November 14, 2012 - Fall Happy Hour and Brief Panel Discussion: Tips and tricks for newer lawyers – from lawyers who have been there!
- December 12, 2012 - Five Easy Steps To Law Firm Success
- January 9, 2013 - New Trends in Legal Malpractice
- February 13, 2013 - Your Computers are being Targeted by Cyber Criminals. Are You Protected?
- March 13, 2013 - Networking Professionally and Ethically
- April 10, 2013 - Why Your Blog Stinks, and What To Do About It
- May 1, 2013 - Connecting Cultures: Best Practices with Interpreters and your Client
- May 8, 2013 - Practice Management & Marketing Section Annual Meeting Luncheon
- September 7, 2011 | Engaging Your Network on Linkedin
Click here to watch a video of the program.
Click here to download a copy of the program Power Point.
October 26, 2011 | Client Intake: How to Streamline Your Processes and Procedures
November 2, 2011 | Autumn Networking Social
(co-sponsored with the Solo and Small Firm Section)
December 7, 2011 (Lunch)| Creative Ways to Get Paid for Your Work
January 11, 2012 (Lunch) Using Social Media To Generate Business and Make Money in Your Practice
February 8, 2012 (Lunch) Re-Branding after Mergers, Departures or Changes in Your Firm
March 14, 2012 (Lunch) The Ethics of Marketing your Law Practice: The Rules Related to Marketing in Minnesota
April 4, 2012 (Lunch) Lawyers, Meet the Future. Future, Meet Lawyers. Happy Days or Culture Clash? What's Law Practice Going to Look Like in 2020?
- April 12, 2012 | Run Your Practice Like a Successful Business
(co-sponsored with the New Lawyers Section)
- May 2, 2012 | PM&M Section Annual Meeting Luncheon
May 10, 2012 | Representing Clients in the 24 Hour News Cycle
- May 25, 2011 - Annual Meeting and Lunch
- April 14, 2011 - The Overlooked Retirement Asset: The Value of Your Practice. How to Retire with Revenue, Relevance, and Relaxation
- April 6, 2011 - Are you running your business or is it running you?
- March 2, 2011 - Lawyer Trust Accounts and Real Life Discipline
- February 2, 2011 - Successfully Ever After: Why Bother with Strengths?
- January 12, 2011 - From Solo to Small: Growing Your Practice from a One-Person Shop to a Small Law Firm
- December 1, 2010 - "Easy and Affordable Time Tracking and Billing for Law Firms"
- November 3, 2010 - "Practice Management & Marketing Happy Hour and Networking Event"
- October 6, 2010 - "Contact management: what to do with all those business cards and use them effectively"
- September 8, 2010 - "Niche marketing and the importance of carving out a niche to stand out from the crowd"
March 10, 2010 "Formal Networking Groups: Do they work? Ask attorneys who have an inside track."
April 14, 2010 "STAGE PRESENCE FOR NETWORKERS: Three Key Secrets to Building Professional Relationship"
May 12, 2010- Annual Meeting