Advanced Legal Research - for Free
The Fastcase database includes primary law from all 50 states, as well as federal coverage going back to 1 U.S. 1, 1 F.2d 1, 1 F.Supp. 1, and 1 B.R. 1. For Minnesota, Fastcase provides case law back to 1874 as as well as advanced online research for state statututes, administrative codes, and the Minnesota Constitution. The Fastcase collection includes all 50 state law cases, statutes, regulations, court rules, and constitutions. Fastcase also provides access to a newspaper archive and a one-stop PACER search of federal filings.
About MSBA Members & Fastcase
- Minnesota appellate court opinions from 1874 to present, including unpublished Court of Appeals decisions since 1996
- Minnesota statutes
- Minnesota regulations, court rules and constitution (links to state authority housing these materials
- Caselaw from all 50 states since at least 1950
- State statutes, regulations and constitutions.
- All U.S. Supreme Court cases (1 U.S. 1 to present)
- U.S. Court of Appeals cases from 1 F.2d 1 to present
- U.S. District Court opinions from 1 F.Supp. 1 to present
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court opinions from 1 B.R. 1 to present
- Federal statutes, regulations and the U.S. Constitution